“President Joe Biden’s pick for Interior secretary, Rep. Deb Haaland (D-N.M.) will be responsible for upholding the country’s treaties with Native Americans. Haaland should use her unique position to rectify one of the most damaging early Indian policies of the United States, which sought to break down tribes and assimilate natives: the systematic dispossession of native land.”
News & Updates
- CRYP Will Provide 2021-22 School Supplies to Families & Schools in August
- RedCan 2021 Closes with Art Center Groundbreaking & Sampson Bros. Performance
- CRYP Announces RedCan 2021 Schedule of Activities
- CRYP Receives #StartSmall Grant, Prepares to Break Ground on New Youth Arts Center
- Indian Country Today: Keystone XL is Dead!
American Indian College Fund Art Internship Program Art Internships Biafra Inc. Christmas Toy Drive CRST Indian Child Welfare Dress drive East Foster Fairview High School First Peoples Fund Fundraiser fundraising graffiti art graffiti jam Harvest Festival Kazilla Keya Cafe Lakota culture Leading Lady Farmers Market Main University Midnight Basketball Native Food Sovereignty Native Wellness Partner of the Month partnerships passion for fashion RedCan Rolling Rez Arts School Supplies Drive Social Enterprise Internship Program staff Star Quilt Raffle sustainability Sustainable Agriculture Sustainable Agriculture Internship Program teen artists Teen Internships teen leadership volunteering volunteers Waniyetu Wowapi Art Park Wellmark Foundation wellness Wellness Interns Wundr